New solution brings digital working walls to more spaces and use cases
Calgary, Alberta --- January 30, 2018 --- Nureva Inc., an award-winning collaboration-solutions company, will debut the Nureva Wall WM408i system at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Amsterdam, from February 6-9, 2018. The WM408i combines a high-definition ultra-short-throw projector with a projected capacitive multitouch surface to create an expansive interactive working space that supports a wide range of collaborative processes and activities. The tightly integrated system delivers an advanced multitouch experience in nearly any space, regardless of the wall type or lighting. The new system also incorporates an automated start-up experience through presence detection. Walls from 7.5' (2.29 m) to 30' (9.14 m) wide can be installed in side-by-side or corner configurations to create workspaces tailored to individual customer needs. The Nureva Wall is optimized for use with Span™ visual collaboration software, but can also be used with any Windows® OS application.
The WM408i system responds to customer demand for digital tools that directly support and accelerate structured processes such as agile, lean and design thinking, and addresses an overall need for more visual working space. Compared with typical interactive displays, the Nureva Wall provides larger, wall-sized working spaces at a lower cost. Collaborative processes often involve distributed teams that face the challenge of working together effectively in real time from multiple locations. The Nureva Wall with Span software is ideal for distributed teamwork. It is further enhanced when paired with the Nureva HDL300 audio conferencing system, which uses Microphone Mist™ technology to deliver a clear and natural audio experience.
“As enterprise adoption of our solution grows, customers have experienced the transformative value of digital working walls as an accelerator of their collaborative processes,” said Nancy Knowlton, Nureva’s CEO. “The Nureva Wall WM408i system gives them new opportunities to enable a wider variety of collaborative spaces and brings the value of advanced visual collaboration to a broader set of use cases.”
System components and configurations
- The Nureva Wall WM408i system includes
- A solid-state illumination (SSI) 1080p ultra-short-throw projector, featuring 3600 lumens in a unique 17:9 aspect ratio with an expected life of 25,000 hours, and integrated image alignment to support single and multisystem configurations
- A 7.5' (2.29 m) wide (100" diagonal) multitouch interactive surface, incorporating presence detection, a power on/off button and an interlocking feature to simplify multisystem installation
- Up to four walls can be combined to create a 30' (9.14 m) wide working space, with the most common configurations being two (15' or 4.57 m) or three (22.5' or 6.86 m) systems. Multiple walls can be installed side-by-side or in a corner.
Additional product details
- Minimal-width, low-profile bezel and flush-mount design mean the projection surface is unobtrusive in any space, creating a calm display that keeps the focus on the working session
- Projected capacitive touch technology allows up to 20 simultaneous touches and low-latency inking, to encourage more interaction and participation
- Advanced multitouch performance is maintained in virtually any space regardless of wall type, unevenness of wall surface, bright overhead lighting or reflected sunlight
- The Nureva Wall is optimized for use with Span visual collaboration software and the Nureva HDL300 audio conferencing system, which are sold separately
- The system requires a customer-provided computer running Windows 8.1 or higher
Availability and pricing
The Nureva Wall will be available for preorder in February 2018 through a global network of value-added dealers and distributors, and will begin shipping in June 2018. The MSRP in the United States is $8,999. Prices in other countries will vary.
Download an image of the Nureva Wall (dual system).
About Span software
Available on a subscription basis, Span software offers an expansive (up to 200' or 60.96 m) cloud-based canvas for creative collaboration. Users can create, share and edit ideas and information on their personal devices. They can also contribute and interact with content directly on a Nureva Wall or any interactive display. By drawing upon familiar tools, including sticky notes, sketches, images and flip charts, teams can make the shift from a paper to digital collaboration experience without compromising their proven processes. For more information, visit Span software.
Nureva Inc. is a multiple award-winning private company that imagines and builds solutions for tapping the creative and problem-solving potential of diverse teams around the globe. For businesses, that means enabling the group creative processes that are used to solve problems and develop breakthrough ideas that drive organizational advantage. In education, it means enabling the student-led, collaborative activities that deepen learning and equip students with the skills required for future success. A passion for deep customer understanding and a commitment to innovation drive the company’s product road map. For more information, visit nureva.com.
For more information, please contact
© 2018 Nureva Inc. All rights reserved. Nureva, Span and the Nureva logo are trademarks of Nureva Inc. in the United States, Canada and other countries. All third-party product and company names are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Topics: media release
Posted on Jan 30, 2018 1:00:00 AM