Experienced channel to take Nureva’s products to business and education
Calgary, Alberta --- March 1, 2017 --- Nureva Inc., an award-winning collaboration-solutions company, announces that it has authorized its first five channel members in Germany and Austria. Aligned with its strategy to rapidly introduce the HDL300 audio conferencing system to the German and Austrian markets, this group of resellers brings a demonstrated skill set, sustained performance and a strong customer focus. Earlier this year Nureva added Mathias Issig, Nureva’s sales and channel manager for Germany and Austria, to its international team. Already, his connections and deep knowledge of the channel and end users are proving to be essential in this significant region in Western Europe.
The five new resellers are as follows:
- MINHOFF, based in Berlin and active across Germany, serves customers in education, higher education and enterprise. MINHOFF has been in business for 46 years and is routinely recognized for its excellence in customer service. For more information, visit www.minhoff.de.
- MAIKS, based in Mannheim and serving southwest Germany, offers products and services to education, higher education and enterprise. Customers have trusted MAIKS for more than 25 years to introduce innovative products. For more information, visit www.maiks.de.
- Klartext, based in Steinheim and serving southern Germany and large organizations nationwide, has focused on education, higher education and enterprise customers for more than 15 years. Its full-service business model is based on planning, technical equipment, training and service. The holistic approach of meeting 4.0 enables Klartext to provide its customers with solutions from planning via installation to training and service. For more information, visit www.klartextgruppe.de.
- Campusware, based in Magdeburg, Saxony-Anhalt, has been serving education, higher education and business customers for over five years. For more information, visit www.campusware.info.
- clever on smart GmbH, a three-year-young business based in Vienna and Linz, serves education, higher education and enterprise customers across Austria, along with some global projects. For more information, visit www.cleveronsmart.at.
“We’re excited to have these five experienced resellers promoting our products in Germany and Austria,” said Nancy Knowlton, Nureva’s CEO. “Their knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment will be a driving force in establishing our market presence in this critical region.”
Nureva Inc. develops collaboration solutions where content-rich ideation and problem-solving can flourish. The company focuses on delighting customers with simple, thoughtful hardware, software and services. A passion for deep customer understanding and a commitment to innovation drive the company’s product road map. For more information, visit www.nureva.com.
For more information, please contact
© 2017 Nureva Inc. All rights reserved. Nureva and the Nureva logo are trademarks of Nureva Inc. in the United States, Canada and other countries.
Posted on Mar 1, 2017 11:15:00 AM