Introducing the HDL200 audio conferencing system! This newest addition to our line of advanced audio solutions is engineered for meeting spaces up to 18' x 18' (5.5 x 5.5 m). It offers true full-room pickup and flexible installation options. And like all of our audio conferencing systems, it’s powered by patented Microphone Mist™ technology, which fills your entire meeting space with thousands of virtual microphones.
Watch this short video to learn how customer feedback helped guide the development of the HDL200 audio conferencing system.
Additional product details
The Nureva® HDL200 audio conferencing system includes the following:
- Option of dark- or light-colored integrated microphone and speaker bar with full-color LCD
- Infrared remote control with mute, volume, call answer and hang-up buttons
- USB and power cables that plug directly into the HDL200 bar
- Wall mounting bracket
The system requires a computer (PC or Mac®) enabled with UC&C, web conferencing or software, such as Microsoft® Teams, Skype® for Business, Zoom, Cisco® Spark, Cisco Webex®, GoToMeeting®, Pexip® Infinity Connect and other popular UC&C applications.
Plug and play
The HDL200 system is recognized as a standard USB audio device. No additional drivers need to be installed.
- An optional mounting bracket makes it easy to attach the HDL200 system to the top or bottom of a flat-panel display, whether the display is mounted on the wall or on a stand
- A magnetic camera mount with an angle adjustment mechanism makes it easy to attach a video camera to the top of the HDL200 system
The Nureva HDL200 audio conferencing system can be ordered now through a global network of value-added dealers and resellers and will ship in the spring of 2020.
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 10:19:39 AM