Nureva Trademark and Brand Guidelines
- The Nureva trademark is an adjective and not a noun. Appropriate and approved nouns must follow the trademark.
- An approved noun for another trademark can follow the Nureva trademark
- If the Nureva trademark prefaces a product, service or program, the ® symbol is used. When Nureva functions as a company name in text, neither the trademark symbol nor a noun should be used.
- Nureva is used as a company name when referring specifically to the company as an entity
- In the first appearance of the trademark in a headline or the first prominent use and first appearance in body text, use the ® symbol
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the trademark for Nureva
- The Nureva logo must be used as provided by Nureva with no changes and may not be combined with any other object or text
- When the Nureva logo is used, a footnote incorporating the following must be used: “Nureva and the Nureva logo are registered trademarks of Nureva Inc. in the United States, Canada and other countries.”
- When the Nureva trademark is used, a footnote incorporating the following must be used: “Nureva is a registered trademark of Nureva Inc. in the United States, Canada and other countries.”